Polaris ATV Cylinder Repair, Plating and Boring Service
Polaris ATV Cylinder Plating Service
Even the most well maintained machine will begin to lose power and compression eventually. Thanks to the ATV cylinder plating technicians at US Chrome, old age and cylinder wear don’t have to be the end of your favorite Polaris ATV.
We specialize in a patented Nickel Composite coating that is thicker and more durable than anything offered by our competition. NiCom plating has very favorable frictional characteristics and oleophilic properties which makes for a cylinder that will last longer and perform better. To put things simply, no one offers better ATV cylinder services.
Contact US Chrome today about getting your Polaris ATV Cylinders replated for any engine including:
- 567cc ProStar 570 4-Stroke DOHC Single Cylinder
- 875cc ProStar 900 4-Stroke DOHC Twin Cylinder
- 999cc ProStar 1000 4-Stroke DOHC Twin Cylinder
- 925cc ProStar Turbo H.O.; 4-Stroke DOHC Twin Cylinder Turbocharged
- 500cc 4-Stroke Single Cylinder
- Single 48-Volt, High-Efficiency, AC-Induction Motor
- 850cc ProStar, 4-stroke SOHC Twin Cylinder
- 952cc ProStar, 4-stroke SOHC Twin Cylinder
- 149cc Air & Oil cooling 4-stroke Single Cylinder
- 49cc 4-Stroke Single Cylinder
- 112cc 4-Stroke Single Cylinder
- 196cc 4-Stroke Single Cylinder
Polaris ATV Cylinder Repair - Get Back On the Trail
Whether your Polaris ATV has suffered a sudden drop in power, or a slow loss of compression from countless miles on the trail, the technicians at US Chrome can help. When US Chrome is done, you’ll be ripping around the fields and forests on your Polaris ATV like it’s brand new.
We are proud to offer the fastest ATV cylinder repair turnaround times in the industry to minimize your ATV’s downtime. If that’s not fast enough, we also have a large stock of restored and repaired cylinders for immediate purchase.
Maximize Displacement - Polaris ATV Cylinder Boring
A Polaris ATV is a blast in the summer, but after years of fun, you might start to notice a loss of power and compression. US Chrome can replate and rebore ATV cylinders to restore them to like-new condition. We also have experience in pushing a cylinder’s diameter out to maximum overbore to squeeze out every bit of power possible.
Our technicians are experts at boring out and reboring Polaris ATV cylinders and applying our patented NiCom Coating. When we send your cylinders back to you they will be straighter, rounder and more durable than they were from the factory.
Contact US Chrome to learn more about our Polaris cylinder services.