Cylinder Plating Services Shipping Instructions
Current Turnaround Time
Current Turnaround Time as of February 8th, 2023 is averaging 2-3 weeks. Rush Service is Available: 5-7 Business Days - $100/Cylinder
U.S. Chrome of Wisconsin
650 Oak Park Avenue
Fond du Lac, WI 54935
PLEASE REVIEW BEFORE PROCEEDING!
All orders MUST have a US Chrome order form included in the box. Any cylinder received without this form is subject to rejection or delayed service. Order forms are received via email once the online order form is completed.
If you are shipping larger items that require special handling, please ship them in a plastic tote or wooden box to ensure safe shipping. We also recommend you insure the shipment for the value of the item(s). US Chrome is not responsible for damage caused by carrier mishandling.
- Please remove all parts from the cylinder (i.e. all nuts, bolts, studs, gaskets, power valves, brass and steel fittings, etc.). A $35 cylinder parts removal fee will be charged if these are not removed. U. S. Chrome of Wisconsin is not liable for damage to these items!
- Complete our simple cylinder plating work order form and review our cylinder service warranty.
- Enclose the piston itself (it will be safely returned with the serviced cylinder), or request for us to order a Wiseco, Wossner, Pro-x, Vertex, or JE piston or piston kit for you.
- Please carefully package the cylinder in a cardboard box. Use plenty of protective packaging such as bubble-wrap, foam chips or crumpled newspaper to help prevent damage to the cylinder during transit.
- It is the dealers responsibility to notify us if additional shipping insurance is required. This should be filled out on the initial order form.
All shipping charges to USCW, insurance and any damage from shipping for any and all warranty claims are the customer’s responsibility. If there is a defect with our service, USCW will pay for return shipping of the replacement item back to the customer (within the continental US) by ground shipping only. If USCW does not find a defect, or the item was shipped from outside the continental US, return shipping will be at the customer’s expense.