Open Career Opportunities
U.S. Chrome continues to be an industry leader in coating technologies. The reason is simple. We have a great team of people that are dedicated, hardworking and passionate about being the best in the coating technologies industry. If this sounds like you, we would like you to join our team!
Cylinder Bore Plating and Other Plating Processes
Platers are to report to the Plating Department Lead, of who Reports directly to Production Manager and/or Quality Director
The employee assigned to this position will use the formula set in place by US Chrome of Wisconsin to Plate Cylinder Bores. Operator will also be prepping the Cylinder Bores to allow for proper adhesion through the pre-treat line and plating process. Maintaining the tanks and all equipment will also play a key role in keeping the Cylinder Bores to the Quality Standards our Customers have come to expect.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Complete Necessary Logs and Documentation
- Keep area clean and organized
- Follow Processes and Procedures
- Maintain Equipment
- Identify Serial Numbers to Routing Sheet
- Use of Hand Held Measuring Equipment and Hand Tools
- Follow Safety Protocol and Maintain PPE Requirements
- Attention to Detail
- Math Skills
- Hard Working and Dependable
- Excellent attendance record
- HS Diploma
- Valid Driver License
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Long periods of time on feet and able to multi-task
- Able to operate daily in an Acoustic Environment due to Chemicals
Job Type: Full-time
If you have metal coating technology experience or you are interested in pursuing a career in NiCom plating and related electroplating technologies with a great team and a postive work environment, please forward your resume along to U.S. Chrome at email@example.com.